This web page is about RelevantKnowledge for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall RelevantKnowledge from your computerTMRG, Inc.
. You can read more on TMRG, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling RelevantKnowledge is C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge\rlvknlg.exe -bootremove -uninst:RelevantKnowledge. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. rlvknlg.exe is the RelevantKnowledge's primary executable file and it takes about 2.80 MB (2940432 bytes) on disk.
RelevantKnowledge contains of the executables below. They take 3.11 MB (3256368
bytes) on disk.
- rlservice.exe (109.02 KB)
- rlvknlg.exe (2.80 MB)
- rlvknlg64.exe (199.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.331.322
of RelevantKnowledge. Click on the links below for other RelevantKnowledge versions:
...click to view all...
RelevantKnowledge is an application marketed by TMRG, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove RelevantKnowledge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove RelevantKnowledge with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RelevantKnowledge or simply activate the Search field and type in "RelevantKnowledge". If it exists on your system the RelevantKnowledge program will be found very quickly. When you select RelevantKnowledge in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RelevantKnowledge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RelevantKnowledge.
8. After removing RelevantKnowledge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RelevantKnowledge which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RelevantKnowledge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RelevantKnowledge in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-19 13:21:35.050