You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall RelevantKnowledge for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall RelevantKnowledge from your computerTMRG, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on TMRG, Inc.. Usually the RelevantKnowledge application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for RelevantKnowledge is C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge\rlvknlg.exe -bootremove -uninst:RelevantKnowledge. rlvknlg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.23 MB (3390464 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in RelevantKnowledge. They take 3.42 MB (3589632
bytes) on disk.
- rlvknlg.exe (3.23 MB)
- rlvknlg64.exe (194.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.335.329
of RelevantKnowledge. You can find below info on other application versions of RelevantKnowledge:
...click to view all...
RelevantKnowledge is a program offered by the software company TMRG, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall RelevantKnowledge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete RelevantKnowledge from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RelevantKnowledge or simply activate the Search field and type in "RelevantKnowledge". If it exists on your system the RelevantKnowledge program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RelevantKnowledge in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RelevantKnowledge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RelevantKnowledge.
8. After removing RelevantKnowledge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RelevantKnowledge which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RelevantKnowledge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RelevantKnowledge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-28 13:53:24.960