You can find on this page details on how to remove RelevantKnowledge for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall RelevantKnowledge from your PCTMRG, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on TMRG, Inc.. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. RelevantKnowledge's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge\rlvknlg.exe -bootremove -uninst:RelevantKnowledge. rlvknlg.exe is the RelevantKnowledge's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.34 MB (3502360 bytes) on disk.
RelevantKnowledge is composed of the following executables which take 3.85 MB (4035680
bytes) on disk:
- rlservice.exe (181.77 KB)
- rlvknlg.exe (3.34 MB)
- rlvknlg32.exe (153.77 KB)
- rlvknlg64.exe (185.27 KB)
This web page is about RelevantKnowledge version 1.3.336.321
only. You can find below a few links to other RelevantKnowledge releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling RelevantKnowledge we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall RelevantKnowledge:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge\nscf.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge\rlls.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge\rloci.bin
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge\rlvknlg32.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge\shfscp.dat
RelevantKnowledge is an application offered by TMRG, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove RelevantKnowledge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall RelevantKnowledge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RelevantKnowledge or simply click the Search feature and type in "RelevantKnowledge". If it exists on your system the RelevantKnowledge application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RelevantKnowledge in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RelevantKnowledge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RelevantKnowledge.
8. After uninstalling RelevantKnowledge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RelevantKnowledge that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RelevantKnowledge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RelevantKnowledge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:34:03.287