RelevantKnowledge is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall RelevantKnowledge from your systemTMRG, Inc.
. Further information on TMRG, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\program files (x86)\relevantknowledge folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove RelevantKnowledge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\program files (x86)\relevantknowledge\rlvknlg.exe -bootremove -uninst:RelevantKnowledge. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled rlservice.exe and it has a size of 181.77 KB (186136 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside RelevantKnowledge. They take about 3.52 MB (3688496
bytes) on disk.
- rlservice.exe (181.77 KB)
- rlvknlg.exe (3.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.336.320
of RelevantKnowledge. You can find below a few links to other RelevantKnowledge versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall RelevantKnowledge you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge
RelevantKnowledge is an application offered by the software company TMRG, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase RelevantKnowledge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RelevantKnowledge from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RelevantKnowledge or simply click the Search field and type in "RelevantKnowledge". The RelevantKnowledge app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RelevantKnowledge in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RelevantKnowledge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RelevantKnowledge.
8. After uninstalling RelevantKnowledge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RelevantKnowledge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RelevantKnowledge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RelevantKnowledge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:08:39.160