This page is about RelevantKnowledge for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall RelevantKnowledge from your PCTMRG, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on TMRG, Inc.. RelevantKnowledge is frequently set up in the C:\program files\relevantknowledge folder, subject to the user's option. RelevantKnowledge's complete uninstall command line is C:\program files\relevantknowledge\rlvknlg.exe -bootremove -uninst:RelevantKnowledge. rlservice.exe is the RelevantKnowledge's primary executable file and it occupies about 193.77 KB (198424 bytes) on disk.
RelevantKnowledge contains of the executables below. They take 3.84 MB (4025952
bytes) on disk.
- rlservice.exe (193.77 KB)
- rlvknlg.exe (3.32 MB)
- rlvknlg32.exe (156.77 KB)
- rlvknlg64.exe (185.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.337.327
of RelevantKnowledge. You can find here a few links to other RelevantKnowledge versions:
...click to view all...
RelevantKnowledge is a program by TMRG, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase RelevantKnowledge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall RelevantKnowledge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RelevantKnowledge or simply activate the Search field and type in "RelevantKnowledge". If it is installed on your PC the RelevantKnowledge application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RelevantKnowledge in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RelevantKnowledge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RelevantKnowledge.
8. After uninstalling RelevantKnowledge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RelevantKnowledge which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RelevantKnowledge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RelevantKnowledge supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-23 11:31:34.460