This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall RelevantKnowledge for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall RelevantKnowledge from your PCTMRG, Inc.
. You can find out more on TMRG, Inc. or check for application updates here
. RelevantKnowledge is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge\rlvknlg.exe -bootremove -uninst:RelevantKnowledge is the full command line if you want to remove RelevantKnowledge. RelevantKnowledge's main file takes about 3.53 MB (3705760 bytes) and is called rlvknlg.exe.
RelevantKnowledge installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.03 MB (4225664
bytes) on disk.
- rlservice.exe (165.41 KB)
- rlvknlg.exe (3.53 MB)
- rlvknlg32.exe (156.91 KB)
- rlvknlg64.exe (185.41 KB)
The current web page applies to RelevantKnowledge version 1.3.337.418
alone. For more RelevantKnowledge versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove RelevantKnowledge.Registry that is not cleaned:
Additional values that are not removed:
RelevantKnowledge is a program released by TMRG, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase RelevantKnowledge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete RelevantKnowledge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RelevantKnowledge or simply activate the Search field and type in "RelevantKnowledge". If it is installed on your PC the RelevantKnowledge application will be found very quickly. When you click RelevantKnowledge in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RelevantKnowledge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RelevantKnowledge.
8. After uninstalling RelevantKnowledge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RelevantKnowledge which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RelevantKnowledge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove RelevantKnowledge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-20 03:30:33.773