RelevantKnowledge is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall RelevantKnowledge from your computerTMRG, Inc.
. More information on TMRG, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge\rlvknlg.exe -bootremove -uninst:RelevantKnowledge is the full command line if you want to remove RelevantKnowledge. RelevantKnowledge's primary file takes about 3.57 MB (3740576 bytes) and its name is rlvknlg.exe.
RelevantKnowledge contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.10 MB (4296320
bytes) on disk.
- rlservice.exe (200.91 KB)
- rlvknlg.exe (3.57 MB)
- rlvknlg32.exe (156.41 KB)
- rlvknlg64.exe (185.41 KB)
The current page applies to RelevantKnowledge version 1.3.337.392
alone. Click on the links below for other RelevantKnowledge versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall RelevantKnowledge you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
RelevantKnowledge is an application offered by the software company TMRG, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove RelevantKnowledge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall RelevantKnowledge from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RelevantKnowledge or simply click the Search field and type in "RelevantKnowledge". The RelevantKnowledge app will be found automatically. When you click RelevantKnowledge in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding RelevantKnowledge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RelevantKnowledge.
8. After removing RelevantKnowledge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RelevantKnowledge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RelevantKnowledge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RelevantKnowledge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-31 06:57:30.280