RelevantKnowledge is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall RelevantKnowledge from your systemTMRG, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on TMRG, Inc.. RelevantKnowledge is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge directory, depending on the user's decision. RelevantKnowledge's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge\rlvknlg.exe -bootremove -uninst:RelevantKnowledge. RelevantKnowledge's primary file takes around 3.35 MB (3507992 bytes) and is named rlvknlg.exe.
The following executables are installed along with RelevantKnowledge. They occupy about 3.88 MB (4072544
bytes) on disk.
- rlservice.exe (208.77 KB)
- rlvknlg.exe (3.35 MB)
- rlvknlg32.exe (156.77 KB)
- rlvknlg64.exe (185.77 KB)
The current web page applies to RelevantKnowledge version 1.3.337.341
alone. You can find here a few links to other RelevantKnowledge versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall RelevantKnowledge you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge
RelevantKnowledge is a program by the software company TMRG, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove RelevantKnowledge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete RelevantKnowledge from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RelevantKnowledge or simply activate the Search field and type in "RelevantKnowledge". The RelevantKnowledge application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select RelevantKnowledge in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RelevantKnowledge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RelevantKnowledge.
8. After uninstalling RelevantKnowledge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RelevantKnowledge that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RelevantKnowledge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove RelevantKnowledge in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:30:41.007