You can find below details on how to remove RelevantKnowledge for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall RelevantKnowledge from your systemTMRG, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on TMRG, Inc.. RelevantKnowledge is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\RelevantKnowledge directory, subject to the user's decision. RelevantKnowledge's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RelevantKnowledge\rlvknlg.exe -bootremove -uninst:RelevantKnowledge. rlvknlg.exe is the RelevantKnowledge's main executable file and it occupies close to 3.24 MB (3394696 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with RelevantKnowledge. They occupy about 3.43 MB (3599632
bytes) on disk.
- rlvknlg.exe (3.24 MB)
- rlvknlg64.exe (200.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.335.325
of RelevantKnowledge. You can find below a few links to other RelevantKnowledge versions:
...click to view all...
RelevantKnowledge has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\RelevantKnowledge
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\RelevantKnowledge\rloci.bin
- C:\Program Files\RelevantKnowledge\rlvknlg.exe
RelevantKnowledge is a program by the software company TMRG, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove RelevantKnowledge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove RelevantKnowledge from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RelevantKnowledge or simply click the Search feature and type in "RelevantKnowledge". If it is installed on your PC the RelevantKnowledge program will be found automatically. When you select RelevantKnowledge in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RelevantKnowledge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RelevantKnowledge.
8. After removing RelevantKnowledge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RelevantKnowledge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RelevantKnowledge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RelevantKnowledge in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-10 21:39:08.283