A way to uninstall QNAP QGet from your computer
QNAP QGet is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by QNAP Systems, Inc.
. You can read more on QNAP Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. QNAP QGet is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QGet directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing QNAP QGet is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QGet\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. QGet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.55 MB (6862992 bytes) on disk.
QNAP QGet installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.94 MB (13566190
bytes) on disk.
- QGet.exe (6.55 MB)
- QGetIEMenuExt.exe (3.10 MB)
- QGetServer.exe (3.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.31 KB)
This info is about QNAP QGet version 18.104.22.1689
only. For more QNAP QGet versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to delete QNAP QGet from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
QNAP QGet is an application by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase QNAP QGet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QNAP QGet or simply activate the Search field and type in "QNAP QGet". If it is installed on your PC the QNAP QGet application will be found automatically. After you select QNAP QGet in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding QNAP QGet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QNAP QGet.
8. After uninstalling QNAP QGet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP QGet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QNAP QGet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed QNAP QGet:
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall QNAP QGet by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that QNAP QGet by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QNAP QGet supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:34:01.123