You can find on this page details on how to remove QNAP QGet for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall QNAP QGet from your computerQNAP Systems, Inc.
. More information on QNAP Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QGet directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. QNAP QGet's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QGet\uninstall.exe. QGet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.78 MB (3959920 bytes) on disk.
QNAP QGet contains of the executables below. They take 10.11 MB (10599046
bytes) on disk.
- QGet.exe (3.78 MB)
- QGetIEMenuExt.exe (3.20 MB)
- QGetServer.exe (2.98 MB)
- uninstall.exe (162.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2066
of QNAP QGet. You can find here a few links to other QNAP QGet releases:
...click to view all...
QNAP QGet is an application offered by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove QNAP QGet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove QNAP QGet from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate QNAP QGet or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QNAP QGet". The QNAP QGet application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click QNAP QGet in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding QNAP QGet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove QNAP QGet.
8. After uninstalling QNAP QGet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QNAP QGet which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QNAP QGet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall QNAP QGet by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that QNAP QGet by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QNAP QGet in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-20 17:05:10.320