This info is about QNAP QGet for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall QNAP QGet from your systemQNAP Systems, Inc.
. More info about QNAP Systems, Inc. can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QGet directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. QNAP QGet's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QGet\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called QGet.exe and it has a size of 6.55 MB (6866064 bytes).
QNAP QGet is composed of the following executables which take 12.94 MB (13571310
bytes) on disk:
- QGet.exe (6.55 MB)
- QGetIEMenuExt.exe (3.10 MB)
- QGetServer.exe (3.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.31 KB)
The current web page applies to QNAP QGet version 126.96.36.1990
alone. You can find below a few links to other QNAP QGet releases:
...click to view all...
QNAP QGet is an application offered by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove QNAP QGet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove QNAP QGet from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find QNAP QGet or simply click the Search feature and type in "QNAP QGet". If it exists on your system the QNAP QGet program will be found very quickly. When you click QNAP QGet in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding QNAP QGet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QNAP QGet.
8. After removing QNAP QGet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of QNAP QGet which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP QGet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall QNAP QGet by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that QNAP QGet by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QNAP QGet supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 08:36:14.950