This page is about QNAP Qget for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall QNAP Qget from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. You can read more on QNAP Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qget folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove QNAP Qget by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qget\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. QGet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.68 MB (7001296 bytes) on disk.
QNAP Qget installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.12 MB (13760510
bytes) on disk.
- QGet.exe (6.68 MB)
- QGetIEMenuExt.exe (3.11 MB)
- QGetServer.exe (3.18 MB)
- uninstall.exe (162.89 KB)
The current web page applies to QNAP Qget version 3.1.5.0605
only. Click on the links below for other QNAP Qget versions:
...click to view all...
QNAP Qget is a program released by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove QNAP Qget is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase QNAP Qget using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QNAP Qget or simply click the Search field and type in "QNAP Qget". The QNAP Qget program will be found automatically. When you click QNAP Qget in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about QNAP Qget, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QNAP Qget.
8. After uninstalling QNAP Qget, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP Qget that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QNAP Qget using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall QNAP Qget by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that QNAP Qget by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall QNAP Qget in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-19 13:28:02.740