This page is about QNAP Qget for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall QNAP Qget from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. More information about QNAP Systems, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the QNAP Qget program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qget folder, depending on the user's option during install. QNAP Qget's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qget\uninstall.exe. QNAP Qget's primary file takes around 6.67 MB (6995632 bytes) and its name is Qget.exe.
The executable files below are part of QNAP Qget. They take an average of 13.12 MB (13754781
bytes) on disk.
- Qget.exe (6.67 MB)
- QGetIEMenuExt.exe (3.11 MB)
- QGetServer.exe (3.18 MB)
- uninstall.exe (162.89 KB)
This info is about QNAP Qget version 188.8.131.525
alone. Click on the links below for other QNAP Qget versions:
...click to view all...
QNAP Qget is a program marketed by QNAP Systems, Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove QNAP Qget is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase QNAP Qget from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QNAP Qget or simply activate the Search field and type in "QNAP Qget". The QNAP Qget application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select QNAP Qget in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding QNAP Qget, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QNAP Qget.
8. After removing QNAP Qget, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP Qget that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing QNAP Qget using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QNAP Qget by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that QNAP Qget by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove QNAP Qget supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 10:48:05.927