This page is about QNAP QGet for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall QNAP QGet from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Additional info about QNAP Systems, Inc. can be read here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QGet directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall QNAP QGet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QGet\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. QGet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.66 MB (6985936 bytes) on disk.
QNAP QGet contains of the executables below. They take 13.10 MB (13734319
bytes) on disk.
- QGet.exe (6.66 MB)
- QGetIEMenuExt.exe (3.11 MB)
- QGetServer.exe (3.17 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.31 KB)
This page is about QNAP QGet version 3.1.1.0221
alone. You can find below a few links to other QNAP QGet releases:
...click to view all...
QNAP QGet is a program by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall QNAP QGet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall QNAP QGet from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find QNAP QGet or simply click the Search field and type in "QNAP QGet". The QNAP QGet application will be found automatically. When you select QNAP QGet in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about QNAP QGet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove QNAP QGet.
8. After removing QNAP QGet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of QNAP QGet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QNAP QGet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall QNAP QGet by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that QNAP QGet by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall QNAP QGet supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-06 22:46:30.217