This page contains detailed information on how to remove QNAP QGet for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall QNAP QGet from your computerQNAP Systems, Inc.
. More info about QNAP Systems, Inc. can be found here
. QNAP QGet is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QGet folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling QNAP QGet is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QGet\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.78 MB (3959920 bytes) on disk and is labeled QGet.exe.
QNAP QGet contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.10 MB (10594304
bytes) on disk.
- QGet.exe (3.78 MB)
- QGetIEMenuExt.exe (3.20 MB)
- QGetServer.exe (2.98 MB)
- uninstall.exe (158.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of QNAP QGet. Click on the links below for other QNAP QGet versions:
...click to view all...
QNAP QGet is a program offered by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall QNAP QGet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove QNAP QGet from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate QNAP QGet or simply click the Search field and type in "QNAP QGet". If it is installed on your PC the QNAP QGet app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select QNAP QGet in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding QNAP QGet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QNAP QGet.
8. After removing QNAP QGet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP QGet that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing QNAP QGet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall QNAP QGet by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that QNAP QGet by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall QNAP QGet in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:59:22.837