You can find below details on how to remove QNAP QGet for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall QNAP QGet from your computerQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on QNAP Systems, Inc.. QNAP QGet's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QGet\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled QGet.exe and occupies 6.66 MB (6985936 bytes).
QNAP QGet contains of the executables below. They take 9.83 MB (10309024
bytes) on disk.
- QGet.exe (6.66 MB)
- QGetServer.exe (3.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.2.0426
of QNAP QGet. For other QNAP QGet versions please click below:
...click to view all...
QNAP QGet is an application marketed by QNAP Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase QNAP QGet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase QNAP QGet from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate QNAP QGet or simply click the Search field and type in "QNAP QGet". The QNAP QGet app will be found very quickly. After you select QNAP QGet in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about QNAP QGet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QNAP QGet.
8. After removing QNAP QGet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QNAP QGet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing QNAP QGet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove QNAP QGet by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that QNAP QGet by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove QNAP QGet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-19 15:21:19.263