QNAP QGet is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall QNAP QGet from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. More information on QNAP Systems, Inc. can be found here
. QNAP QGet is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QGet directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for QNAP QGet is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QGet\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 6.64 MB (6965968 bytes) on disk and is called QGet.exe.
QNAP QGet is comprised of the following executables which occupy 13.08 MB (13712966
bytes) on disk:
- QGet.exe (6.64 MB)
- QGetIEMenuExt.exe (3.11 MB)
- QGetServer.exe (3.17 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1681
of QNAP QGet. You can find below info on other releases of QNAP QGet:
...click to view all...
QNAP QGet is a program offered by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase QNAP QGet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall QNAP QGet from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find QNAP QGet or simply click the Search feature and type in "QNAP QGet". If it exists on your system the QNAP QGet program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click QNAP QGet in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding QNAP QGet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QNAP QGet.
8. After removing QNAP QGet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP QGet that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP QGet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove QNAP QGet by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that QNAP QGet by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QNAP QGet in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 16:24:32.533