QNAP QGet is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall QNAP QGet from your computerQNAP Systems, Inc.
. You can read more on QNAP Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. QNAP QGet is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QGet folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove QNAP QGet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QGet\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. QGet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.96 MB (3103344 bytes) on disk.
QNAP QGet installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.75 MB (8126978
bytes) on disk.
- QGet.exe (2.96 MB)
- QGetIEMenuExt.exe (2.38 MB)
- QGetServer.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (158.17 KB)
This info is about QNAP QGet version 2.0.2.0331
alone. For other QNAP QGet versions please click below:
...click to view all...
QNAP QGet is a program by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase QNAP QGet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete QNAP QGet from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find QNAP QGet or simply activate the Search field and type in "QNAP QGet". The QNAP QGet program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click QNAP QGet in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about QNAP QGet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QNAP QGet.
8. After uninstalling QNAP QGet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP QGet which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QNAP QGet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall QNAP QGet by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that QNAP QGet by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QNAP QGet in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-09 15:29:16.880