This page contains complete information on how to remove QNAP QGet for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall QNAP QGet from your computerQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on QNAP Systems, Inc.. Usually the QNAP QGet application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QGet directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for QNAP QGet is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QGet\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called QGet.exe and it has a size of 2.94 MB (3079792 bytes).
QNAP QGet is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.72 MB (8093694
bytes) on disk:
- QGet.exe (2.94 MB)
- QGetIEMenuExt.exe (2.38 MB)
- QGetServer.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (158.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.1.0311
of QNAP QGet. For more QNAP QGet versions please click below:
...click to view all...
QNAP QGet is a program released by QNAP Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase QNAP QGet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete QNAP QGet from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate QNAP QGet or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QNAP QGet". If it is installed on your PC the QNAP QGet app will be found automatically. When you click QNAP QGet in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about QNAP QGet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QNAP QGet.
8. After removing QNAP QGet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QNAP QGet that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP QGet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove QNAP QGet by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that QNAP QGet by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove QNAP QGet in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 08:21:32.167