This page contains detailed information on how to remove QNAP QGet for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall QNAP QGet from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on QNAP Systems, Inc.. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QGet folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing QNAP QGet is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QGet\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.65 MB (6978224 bytes) on disk and is labeled QGet.exe.
QNAP QGet is comprised of the following executables which occupy 13.10 MB (13733198
bytes) on disk:
- QGet.exe (6.65 MB)
- QGetIEMenuExt.exe (3.11 MB)
- QGetServer.exe (3.18 MB)
- uninstall.exe (162.81 KB)
The current page applies to QNAP QGet version 3.1.3.0819
alone. Click on the links below for other QNAP QGet versions:
...click to view all...
QNAP QGet is a program marketed by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove QNAP QGet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall QNAP QGet from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QNAP QGet or simply click the Search field and type in "QNAP QGet". The QNAP QGet application will be found automatically. After you click QNAP QGet in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about QNAP QGet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove QNAP QGet.
8. After uninstalling QNAP QGet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QNAP QGet that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP QGet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QNAP QGet by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that QNAP QGet by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove QNAP QGet supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 22:19:02.783