You can find below details on how to remove Polar Bowler for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Polar Bowler from your PCWildTangent
. More data about WildTangent can be read here
. You can read more about on Polar Bowler at http://support.wildgames.com
. Polar Bowler is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Polar Bowler directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Polar Bowler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Polar Bowler\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 604.00 KB (618496 bytes) on disk and is titled Polar.exe.
Polar Bowler is composed of the following executables which take 2.20 MB (2307245
bytes) on disk:
- Polar-WT.exe (1.47 MB)
- Polar.exe (604.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (143.66 KB)
The current page applies to Polar Bowler version 037417
only. Click on the links below for other Polar Bowler versions:
...click to view all...
Polar Bowler is an application offered by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Polar Bowler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Polar Bowler from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Polar Bowler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Polar Bowler". If it is installed on your PC the Polar Bowler program will be found very quickly. After you select Polar Bowler in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Polar Bowler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Polar Bowler:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Polar Bowler\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Polar Bowler.
8. After uninstalling Polar Bowler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Polar Bowler which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Polar Bowler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Polar Bowler by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Polar Bowler by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Polar Bowler supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-08 00:52:15.903