This info is about Polar Bowler for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Polar Bowler from your systemWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Polar Bowler on WildTangent's website. Polar Bowler is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Polar Bowler directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Polar Bowler's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Polar Bowler\Uninstall.exe. Polar Bowler's primary file takes around 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) and is called Polar.exe.
Polar Bowler is composed of the following executables which take 3.00 MB (3150804
bytes) on disk:
- Polar-WT.exe (1.75 MB)
- Polar.exe (1.13 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.21 KB)
This web page is about Polar Bowler version 017930
only. Click on the links below for other Polar Bowler versions:
...click to view all...
Polar Bowler is an application by WildTangent. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Polar Bowler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Polar Bowler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Polar Bowler or simply activate the Search field and type in "Polar Bowler". The Polar Bowler app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Polar Bowler in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Polar Bowler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Polar Bowler:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Polar Bowler\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Polar Bowler.
8. After uninstalling Polar Bowler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Polar Bowler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Polar Bowler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Polar Bowler by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Polar Bowler by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Polar Bowler in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 18:30:14.307