This web page is about Polar Bowler for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Polar Bowler from your systemWildTangent
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. You can get more details about Polar Bowler at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Polar Bowler directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Polar Bowler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Polar Bowler\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Polar-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.38 MB (2494032 bytes) on disk.
Polar Bowler contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.54 MB (2661712
bytes) on disk.
- Polar-WT.exe (2.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Polar Bowler. You can find here a few links to other Polar Bowler versions:
...click to view all...
Polar Bowler is a program by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Polar Bowler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Polar Bowler from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Polar Bowler or simply click the Search field and type in "Polar Bowler". If it is installed on your PC the Polar Bowler app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Polar Bowler in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Polar Bowler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Polar Bowler:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Polar Bowler\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Polar Bowler.
8. After uninstalling Polar Bowler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Polar Bowler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Polar Bowler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Polar Bowler by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Polar Bowler by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Polar Bowler supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:45:52.133