You can find below detailed information on how to remove Polar Bowler for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Polar Bowler from your computerWildTangent
. More data about WildTangent can be seen here
. More information about Polar Bowler can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Polar Bowler folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Polar Bowler is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Polar Bowler\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Polar-WT.exe is the Polar Bowler's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.38 MB (2490448 bytes) on disk.
Polar Bowler installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.53 MB (2657734
bytes) on disk.
- Polar-WT.exe (2.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.37 KB)
This info is about Polar Bowler version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other versions of Polar Bowler:
...click to view all...
Polar Bowler is a program by WildTangent. Some people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Polar Bowler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Polar Bowler from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Polar Bowler or simply click the Search field and type in "Polar Bowler". If it exists on your system the Polar Bowler application will be found very quickly. When you click Polar Bowler in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Polar Bowler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Polar Bowler:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Polar Bowler\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Polar Bowler.
8. After uninstalling Polar Bowler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Polar Bowler that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Polar Bowler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Polar Bowler by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Polar Bowler by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Polar Bowler supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:26:51.663