Polar Bowler is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Polar Bowler from your computerWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. You can get more details on Polar Bowler at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Polar Bowler application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Polar Bowler folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Polar Bowler\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Polar Bowler. The application's main executable file is labeled Polar-WT.exe and its approximative size is 2.41 MB (2525112 bytes).
Polar Bowler installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.87 MB (4057256
bytes) on disk.
- Polar-WT.exe (2.41 MB)
- Polar.exe (1.13 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Polar Bowler. You can find below info on other versions of Polar Bowler:
...click to view all...
Polar Bowler is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Polar Bowler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Polar Bowler from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Polar Bowler or simply click the Search field and type in "Polar Bowler". If it exists on your system the Polar Bowler application will be found very quickly. When you select Polar Bowler in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Polar Bowler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Polar Bowler:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Polar Bowler\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Polar Bowler.
8. After uninstalling Polar Bowler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Polar Bowler that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Polar Bowler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Polar Bowler by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Polar Bowler by WildTangent is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Polar Bowler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-29 14:39:17.920