This web page is about Polar Bowler for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Polar Bowler from your computerWildTangent
. Open here
where you can read more on WildTangent. More information about the program Polar Bowler can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Polar Bowler application is found in the C:\Program Files\WildGames\Polar Bowler folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Polar Bowler is "C:\Program Files\WildGames\Polar Bowler\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Polar-WT.exe and occupies 1.17 MB (1222392 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Polar Bowler. They take 1.87 MB (1956148
bytes) on disk.
- Polar-WT.exe (1.17 MB)
- Polar.exe (604.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.56 KB)
This web page is about Polar Bowler version 013827
only. For other Polar Bowler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Polar Bowler is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Polar Bowler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Polar Bowler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Polar Bowler or simply click the Search field and type in "Polar Bowler". The Polar Bowler program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Polar Bowler in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Polar Bowler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Polar Bowler:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WildGames\Polar Bowler\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Polar Bowler.
8. After uninstalling Polar Bowler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Polar Bowler that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Polar Bowler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Polar Bowler by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Polar Bowler by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Polar Bowler supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-09 03:31:36.660