This page is about Polar Bowler for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Polar Bowler from your computerWildTangent
. Check out here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. Please open http://www.wildtangent.com
if you want to read more on Polar Bowler on WildTangent's web page. Polar Bowler is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\26D2C2C3-CF14-4ED7-B1FC-0BE64AFBA3B3 directory, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\26D2C2C3-CF14-4ED7-B1FC-0BE64AFBA3B3\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Polar Bowler. The application's main executable file occupies 516.00 KB (528384 bytes) on disk and is titled Polar.exe.
Polar Bowler is composed of the following executables which occupy 635.29 KB (650536
bytes) on disk:
- DMXGameLaunch.exe (32.19 KB)
- Polar.exe (516.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.10 KB)
This web page is about Polar Bowler version 080520050119
only. Click on the links below for other Polar Bowler versions:
...click to view all...
Polar Bowler is an application by WildTangent. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Polar Bowler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Polar Bowler from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Polar Bowler or simply activate the Search field and type in "Polar Bowler". If it exists on your system the Polar Bowler program will be found very quickly. When you select Polar Bowler in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Polar Bowler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Polar Bowler:
- The publisher is: http://www.wildtangent.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\26D2C2C3-CF14-4ED7-B1FC-0BE64AFBA3B3\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Polar Bowler.
8. After uninstalling Polar Bowler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Polar Bowler that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Polar Bowler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Polar Bowler by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Polar Bowler by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Polar Bowler in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-02 22:24:41.020