This info is about Polar Bowler for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Polar Bowler from your PCWildTangent
. Open here
for more information on WildTangent. More information about Polar Bowler can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Polar Bowler program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PolarBowler folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PolarBowler\uninstall\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Polar Bowler. The application's main executable file has a size of 175.09 KB (179288 bytes) on disk and is titled polarbowler-WT.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Polar Bowler. They take 1.82 MB (1904600
bytes) on disk.
- Polar-WT.exe (183.07 KB)
- Polar.exe (1.13 MB)
- polarbowler-WT.exe (175.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This info is about Polar Bowler version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Polar Bowler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Polar Bowler is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Polar Bowler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Polar Bowler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Polar Bowler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Polar Bowler". If it exists on your system the Polar Bowler app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Polar Bowler in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Polar Bowler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Polar Bowler:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PolarBowler\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Polar Bowler.
8. After removing Polar Bowler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Polar Bowler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Polar Bowler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Polar Bowler by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Polar Bowler by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Polar Bowler in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 21:57:04.647