You can find below details on how to remove Polar Bowler for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Polar Bowler from your PCWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Polar Bowler on WildTangent's website. Usually the Polar Bowler program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Polar Bowler directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Polar Bowler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Polar Bowler\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) on disk and is called Polar.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Polar Bowler. They take about 3.00 MB (3150761
bytes) on disk.
- Polar-WT.exe (1.75 MB)
- Polar.exe (1.13 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 023950
of Polar Bowler. For other Polar Bowler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Polar Bowler is a program by WildTangent. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Polar Bowler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Polar Bowler from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Polar Bowler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Polar Bowler". If it is installed on your PC the Polar Bowler application will be found very quickly. When you select Polar Bowler in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Polar Bowler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Polar Bowler:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Polar Bowler\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Polar Bowler.
8. After removing Polar Bowler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Polar Bowler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Polar Bowler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Polar Bowler by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Polar Bowler by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Polar Bowler in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-19 22:55:47.440