This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Polar Bowler for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Polar Bowler from your computerWildTangent
. More information about WildTangent can be read here
. More data about the app Polar Bowler can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Polar Bowler application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\Polar Bowler folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Polar Bowler is C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\Polar Bowler\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Polar Bowler's primary file takes around 604.00 KB (618496 bytes) and is named Polar.exe.
Polar Bowler contains of the executables below. They take 1.89 MB (1979247
bytes) on disk.
- Polar-WT.exe (1.17 MB)
- Polar.exe (604.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.12 KB)
This page is about Polar Bowler version 014953
only. For more Polar Bowler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Polar Bowler is an application released by WildTangent. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Polar Bowler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Polar Bowler from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Polar Bowler or simply activate the Search field and type in "Polar Bowler". If it is installed on your PC the Polar Bowler program will be found very quickly. After you click Polar Bowler in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Polar Bowler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Polar Bowler:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\Polar Bowler\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Polar Bowler.
8. After uninstalling Polar Bowler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Polar Bowler that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Polar Bowler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Polar Bowler by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Polar Bowler by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Polar Bowler in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-11 13:13:20.437