Polar Bowler is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Polar Bowler from your computerWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Polar Bowler at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Polar Bowler application is installed in the C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\Polar Bowler folder, depending on the user's option during install. Polar Bowler's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\Polar Bowler\Uninstall.exe". Polar Bowler's main file takes about 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes) and is called Polar.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Polar Bowler. They occupy about 3.00 MB (3150792
bytes) on disk.
- Polar-WT.exe (1.75 MB)
- Polar.exe (1.13 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.18 KB)
The current page applies to Polar Bowler version 023949
alone. You can find here a few links to other Polar Bowler versions:
...click to view all...
Polar Bowler is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Polar Bowler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Polar Bowler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Polar Bowler or simply click the Search field and type in "Polar Bowler". The Polar Bowler program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Polar Bowler in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Polar Bowler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Polar Bowler:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\Polar Bowler\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Polar Bowler.
8. After uninstalling Polar Bowler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Polar Bowler that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Polar Bowler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Polar Bowler by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Polar Bowler by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Polar Bowler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-20 00:46:19.027