PersoApps Agenda is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall PersoApps Agenda from your PCEuroSoft Software Development
. You can find out more on EuroSoft Software Development or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Agenda directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. PersoApps Agenda's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Agenda\unins000.exe. agenda.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.36 MB (6670336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with PersoApps Agenda. They take about 8.13 MB (8527848
bytes) on disk.
- agenda.exe (6.36 MB)
- AgentPim.exe (865.00 KB)
- taskkill.exe (167.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (781.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.520
of PersoApps Agenda. Click on the links below for other PersoApps Agenda versions:
...click to view all...
PersoApps Agenda is an application released by EuroSoft Software Development. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove PersoApps Agenda is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PersoApps Agenda using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PersoApps Agenda or simply click the Search field and type in "PersoApps Agenda". The PersoApps Agenda application will be found automatically. After you click PersoApps Agenda in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PersoApps Agenda, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PersoApps Agenda.
8. After uninstalling PersoApps Agenda, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PersoApps Agenda that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PersoApps Agenda using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development from your computer, we are not saying that PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PersoApps Agenda in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-16 13:51:45.213