PersoApps Agenda is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PersoApps Agenda from your systemEuroSoft Software Development
. Check out here
where you can read more on EuroSoft Software Development. PersoApps Agenda is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Agenda directory, subject to the user's choice. PersoApps Agenda's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Agenda\unins002.exe". agenda.exe is the PersoApps Agenda's primary executable file and it takes circa 6.36 MB (6667264 bytes) on disk.
PersoApps Agenda contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.43 MB (9888622
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- agenda.exe (6.36 MB)
- AgentPim.exe (865.00 KB)
- taskkill.exe (167.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.29 KB)
- unins001.exe (705.03 KB)
- unins002.exe (705.03 KB)
The current web page applies to PersoApps Agenda version 188.8.131.528
only. For other PersoApps Agenda versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PersoApps Agenda is an application by EuroSoft Software Development. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove PersoApps Agenda is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PersoApps Agenda from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PersoApps Agenda or simply click the Search feature and type in "PersoApps Agenda". The PersoApps Agenda program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PersoApps Agenda in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PersoApps Agenda, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PersoApps Agenda.
8. After removing PersoApps Agenda, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PersoApps Agenda which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PersoApps Agenda using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development from your computer, we are not saying that PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PersoApps Agenda supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-28 16:28:20.940