You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PersoApps Agenda for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PersoApps Agenda from your computerEuroSoft Software Development
. More info about EuroSoft Software Development can be found here
. Usually the PersoApps Agenda application is found in the C:\Program Files\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Agenda directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for PersoApps Agenda is "C:\Program Files\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Agenda\unins000.exe". agenda.exe is the PersoApps Agenda's main executable file and it takes circa 6.39 MB (6705152 bytes) on disk.
PersoApps Agenda is composed of the following executables which take 8.11 MB (8506401
bytes) on disk:
- agenda.exe (6.39 MB)
- AgentPim.exe (886.50 KB)
- taskkill.exe (167.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.03 KB)
The current page applies to PersoApps Agenda version 220.127.116.112
only. You can find below info on other application versions of PersoApps Agenda:
...click to view all...
PersoApps Agenda is a program offered by the software company EuroSoft Software Development. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase PersoApps Agenda is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PersoApps Agenda using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PersoApps Agenda or simply activate the Search field and type in "PersoApps Agenda". If it is installed on your PC the PersoApps Agenda program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PersoApps Agenda in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PersoApps Agenda, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PersoApps Agenda.
8. After uninstalling PersoApps Agenda, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PersoApps Agenda which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PersoApps Agenda using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development from your computer, we are not saying that PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PersoApps Agenda supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 08:28:02.750