You can find below detailed information on how to remove PersoApps Agenda for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PersoApps Agenda from your computerEuroSoft Software Development
. More data about EuroSoft Software Development can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Agenda directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing PersoApps Agenda is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Agenda\unins001.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. agenda.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.36 MB (6667776 bytes) on disk.
PersoApps Agenda is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.74 MB (9168962
bytes) on disk:
- agenda.exe (6.36 MB)
- AgentPim.exe (865.00 KB)
- taskkill.exe (167.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.03 KB)
- unins001.exe (705.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1247
of PersoApps Agenda. You can find here a few links to other PersoApps Agenda versions:
...click to view all...
PersoApps Agenda is an application offered by the software company EuroSoft Software Development. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase PersoApps Agenda is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PersoApps Agenda from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PersoApps Agenda or simply activate the Search field and type in "PersoApps Agenda". The PersoApps Agenda app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PersoApps Agenda in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PersoApps Agenda, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PersoApps Agenda.
8. After uninstalling PersoApps Agenda, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PersoApps Agenda that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PersoApps Agenda using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development from your computer, we are not saying that PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PersoApps Agenda supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 17:50:32.417