This page is about PersoApps Agenda for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall PersoApps Agenda from your PCEuroSoft Software Development
. Go over here
where you can read more on EuroSoft Software Development. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Agenda folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling PersoApps Agenda is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Agenda\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. agenda.exe is the PersoApps Agenda's main executable file and it occupies around 4.18 MB (4381696 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with PersoApps Agenda. They take about 4.87 MB (5101868
bytes) on disk.
- agenda.exe (4.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.29 KB)
This data is about PersoApps Agenda version 18.104.22.1687
alone. Click on the links below for other PersoApps Agenda versions:
...click to view all...
PersoApps Agenda is an application offered by EuroSoft Software Development. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall PersoApps Agenda is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PersoApps Agenda from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PersoApps Agenda or simply click the Search field and type in "PersoApps Agenda". The PersoApps Agenda app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PersoApps Agenda in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PersoApps Agenda, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PersoApps Agenda.
8. After uninstalling PersoApps Agenda, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PersoApps Agenda that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PersoApps Agenda using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development from your computer, we are not saying that PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PersoApps Agenda in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:29:18.840