You can find below details on how to remove PersoApps Agenda for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PersoApps Agenda from your systemEuroSoft Software Development
. More information on EuroSoft Software Development can be seen here
. PersoApps Agenda is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroSoft Software Development\UserNameApps Agenda directory, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroSoft Software Development\UserNameApps Agenda\unins002.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove PersoApps Agenda. The application's main executable file is called agenda.exe and occupies 6.42 MB (6727168 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside PersoApps Agenda. They take about 10.20 MB (10694276
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- agenda.exe (6.42 MB)
- AgentPim.exe (886.50 KB)
- taskkill.exe (167.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.03 KB)
- unins001.exe (705.03 KB)
- unins002.exe (705.03 KB)
- unins003.exe (705.03 KB)
This web page is about PersoApps Agenda version 126.96.36.1998
only. Click on the links below for other PersoApps Agenda versions:
...click to view all...
PersoApps Agenda is an application by the software company EuroSoft Software Development. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove PersoApps Agenda is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PersoApps Agenda from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PersoApps Agenda or simply click the Search feature and type in "PersoApps Agenda". If it is installed on your PC the PersoApps Agenda application will be found very quickly. When you click PersoApps Agenda in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PersoApps Agenda, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PersoApps Agenda.
8. After removing PersoApps Agenda, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PersoApps Agenda that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PersoApps Agenda using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development from your PC, we are not saying that PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PersoApps Agenda in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 17:58:24.247