This web page is about PersoApps Agenda for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall PersoApps Agenda from your PCEuroSoft Software Development
. You can find out more on EuroSoft Software Development or check for application updates here
. Usually the PersoApps Agenda application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Agenda directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Agenda\unins001.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall PersoApps Agenda. PersoApps Agenda's primary file takes about 4.53 MB (4752384 bytes) and is called agenda.exe.
PersoApps Agenda installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.91 MB (6192728
bytes) on disk.
- agenda.exe (4.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.29 KB)
- unins001.exe (703.29 KB)
The current web page applies to PersoApps Agenda version 22.214.171.1247
alone. You can find here a few links to other PersoApps Agenda releases:
...click to view all...
PersoApps Agenda is a program by EuroSoft Software Development. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall PersoApps Agenda is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PersoApps Agenda using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PersoApps Agenda or simply click the Search feature and type in "PersoApps Agenda". If it exists on your system the PersoApps Agenda program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PersoApps Agenda in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PersoApps Agenda, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PersoApps Agenda.
8. After removing PersoApps Agenda, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PersoApps Agenda that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PersoApps Agenda using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development from your PC, we are not saying that PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PersoApps Agenda in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-02 12:20:24.563