This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PersoApps Agenda for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PersoApps Agenda from your systemEuroSoft Software Development
. You can find out more on EuroSoft Software Development or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Agenda folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove PersoApps Agenda by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Agenda\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled agenda.exe and it has a size of 6.36 MB (6670848 bytes).
PersoApps Agenda installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.06 MB (8450081
bytes) on disk.
- agenda.exe (6.36 MB)
- AgentPim.exe (865.00 KB)
- taskkill.exe (167.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.03 KB)
The current web page applies to PersoApps Agenda version 184.108.40.2060
only. You can find below a few links to other PersoApps Agenda versions:
...click to view all...
PersoApps Agenda is a program by the software company EuroSoft Software Development. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase PersoApps Agenda is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PersoApps Agenda from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PersoApps Agenda or simply click the Search field and type in "PersoApps Agenda". The PersoApps Agenda app will be found very quickly. After you select PersoApps Agenda in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PersoApps Agenda, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PersoApps Agenda.
8. After uninstalling PersoApps Agenda, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PersoApps Agenda that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PersoApps Agenda with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development from your PC, we are not saying that PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PersoApps Agenda in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 13:55:47.873