PersoApps Agenda is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PersoApps Agenda from your systemEuroSoft Software Development
. You can read more on EuroSoft Software Development or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Agenda folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. PersoApps Agenda's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Agenda\unins001.exe. The application's main executable file is titled agenda.exe and occupies 6.68 MB (7005184 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in PersoApps Agenda. They take 9.16 MB (9603650
bytes) on disk.
- agenda.exe (6.68 MB)
- AgentPim.exe (960.00 KB)
- taskkill.exe (167.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.03 KB)
- unins001.exe (705.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.527
of PersoApps Agenda. You can find below a few links to other PersoApps Agenda versions:
...click to view all...
PersoApps Agenda is an application offered by the software company EuroSoft Software Development. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall PersoApps Agenda is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PersoApps Agenda from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PersoApps Agenda or simply click the Search feature and type in "PersoApps Agenda". The PersoApps Agenda app will be found automatically. When you select PersoApps Agenda in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PersoApps Agenda, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PersoApps Agenda.
8. After uninstalling PersoApps Agenda, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PersoApps Agenda that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PersoApps Agenda with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development from your computer, nor are we saying that PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PersoApps Agenda in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 04:52:20.473