PersoApps Agenda is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PersoApps Agenda from your computerEuroSoft Software Development
. More info about EuroSoft Software Development can be found here
. Usually the PersoApps Agenda program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Agenda folder, depending on the user's option during install. PersoApps Agenda's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Agenda\unins000.exe". agenda.exe is the PersoApps Agenda's primary executable file and it takes about 4.37 MB (4578816 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside PersoApps Agenda. They occupy about 5.05 MB (5298988
bytes) on disk.
- agenda.exe (4.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.29 KB)
This data is about PersoApps Agenda version 184.108.40.2064
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of PersoApps Agenda:
...click to view all...
PersoApps Agenda is a program released by EuroSoft Software Development. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall PersoApps Agenda is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PersoApps Agenda using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PersoApps Agenda or simply click the Search feature and type in "PersoApps Agenda". If it exists on your system the PersoApps Agenda app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PersoApps Agenda in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PersoApps Agenda, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PersoApps Agenda.
8. After removing PersoApps Agenda, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PersoApps Agenda that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PersoApps Agenda with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development from your computer, nor are we saying that PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PersoApps Agenda supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 10:41:59.160