This info is about PersoApps Agenda for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall PersoApps Agenda from your PCEuroSoft Software Development
. More info about EuroSoft Software Development can be seen here
. Usually the PersoApps Agenda application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Agenda directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for PersoApps Agenda is C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Agenda\unins001.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 8.19 MB (8588288 bytes) on disk and is titled agenda.exe.
PersoApps Agenda installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.74 MB (10210370
bytes) on disk.
- agenda.exe (8.19 MB)
- taskkill.exe (167.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.03 KB)
- unins001.exe (711.53 KB)
This data is about PersoApps Agenda version 22.214.171.1240
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of PersoApps Agenda:
...click to view all...
PersoApps Agenda is an application offered by the software company EuroSoft Software Development. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall PersoApps Agenda is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PersoApps Agenda using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PersoApps Agenda or simply click the Search field and type in "PersoApps Agenda". If it exists on your system the PersoApps Agenda application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PersoApps Agenda in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PersoApps Agenda, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PersoApps Agenda.
8. After uninstalling PersoApps Agenda, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PersoApps Agenda which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PersoApps Agenda using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development from your PC, we are not saying that PersoApps Agenda by EuroSoft Software Development is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PersoApps Agenda supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:10:43.343