Penguins! is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Penguins! from your computerWildTangent
. Check out here
where you can read more on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Penguins! on WildTangent's website. Penguins! is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Penguins! folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Penguins!. The application's main executable file is named penguins-WT.exe and it has a size of 4.32 MB (4531952 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Penguins!. They take about 8.20 MB (8598418
bytes) on disk.
- penguins-WT.exe (4.32 MB)
- penguins.exe (3.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 016060
of Penguins!. You can find below info on other application versions of Penguins!:
...click to view all...
Penguins! is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Penguins! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Penguins! from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Penguins! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Penguins!". If it is installed on your PC the Penguins! application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Penguins! in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Penguins!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Penguins!:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Penguins!.
8. After removing Penguins!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Penguins! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Penguins! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Penguins! by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Penguins! by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Penguins! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 05:32:18.013