This web page is about Penguins! for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Penguins! from your PCWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Penguins! at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Penguins! directory (same installation drive as Windows). Penguins!'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.37 MB (4585224 bytes) on disk and is titled penguins-WT.exe.
Penguins! is composed of the following executables which take 8.35 MB (8750601
bytes) on disk:
- DataRepair.exe (88.00 KB)
- penguins-WT.exe (4.37 MB)
- penguins.exe (3.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (139.75 KB)
This info is about Penguins! version 025354
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Penguins!:
...click to view all...
Penguins! is a program offered by WildTangent. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Penguins! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Penguins! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Penguins! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Penguins!". If it exists on your system the Penguins! program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Penguins! in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Penguins!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Penguins!:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Penguins!.
8. After uninstalling Penguins!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Penguins! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Penguins! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Penguins! by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Penguins! by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Penguins! in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-01 02:14:27.470