Penguins! is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Penguins! from your systemWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be found here
. More details about the program Penguins! can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Penguins! application is installed in the C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\Penguins! folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Penguins!. penguins.exe is the Penguins!'s primary executable file and it takes close to 3.75 MB (3932160 bytes) on disk.
Penguins! installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.34 MB (8745857
bytes) on disk.
- DataRepair.exe (88.00 KB)
- penguins-WT.exe (4.37 MB)
- penguins.exe (3.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 023901
of Penguins!. You can find below info on other application versions of Penguins!:
...click to view all...
Penguins! is an application by WildTangent. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Penguins! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Penguins! from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Penguins! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Penguins!". If it is installed on your PC the Penguins! program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Penguins! in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Penguins!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Penguins!:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Penguins!.
8. After removing Penguins!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Penguins! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Penguins! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Penguins! by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Penguins! by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Penguins! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-20 00:46:19.020