You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Penguins! for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Penguins! from your PCWildTangent
. Check out here
where you can read more on WildTangent. You can read more about about Penguins! at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Games\Penguins! folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Penguins! by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled penguins-WT.exe and its approximative size is 4.37 MB (4585224 bytes).
Penguins! contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.34 MB (8745834
bytes) on disk.
- DataRepair.exe (88.00 KB)
- penguins-WT.exe (4.37 MB)
- penguins.exe (3.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.10 KB)
The current web page applies to Penguins! version 023900
alone. You can find below a few links to other Penguins! versions:
...click to view all...
Penguins! is a program by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Penguins! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Penguins! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Penguins! or simply click the Search field and type in "Penguins!". If it is installed on your PC the Penguins! app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Penguins! in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Penguins!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Penguins!:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Penguins!.
8. After uninstalling Penguins!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Penguins! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Penguins! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Penguins! by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Penguins! by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Penguins! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-18 16:12:07.633