Penguins! is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Penguins! from your computerWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Penguins! at http://support.wildgames.com
. Penguins! is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Penguins! folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Penguins! is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Penguins!\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Penguins-WT.exe is the Penguins!'s primary executable file and it takes close to 201.04 KB (205864 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Penguins!. They occupy about 545.27 KB (558360
bytes) on disk.
- Penguins-WT.exe (201.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Penguins!. You can find below info on other application versions of Penguins!:
...click to view all...
Penguins! is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Penguins! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Penguins! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Penguins! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Penguins!". If it is installed on your PC the Penguins! application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Penguins! in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Penguins!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Penguins!:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Penguins!\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Penguins!.
8. After uninstalling Penguins!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Penguins! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Penguins! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Penguins! by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Penguins! by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Penguins! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:14:17.420