You can find on this page details on how to remove Penguins! for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Penguins! from your computerWildTangent
. More information about WildTangent can be read here
. More details about Penguins! can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Penguins! program is found in the C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Penguins! directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Penguins!. Penguins!'s primary file takes around 3.75 MB (3932160 bytes) and is called penguins.exe.
Penguins! contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.34 MB (8745837
bytes) on disk.
- DataRepair.exe (88.00 KB)
- penguins-WT.exe (4.37 MB)
- penguins.exe (3.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.10 KB)
The current page applies to Penguins! version 021900
alone. Click on the links below for other Penguins! versions:
...click to view all...
Penguins! is an application offered by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Penguins! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Penguins! from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Penguins! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Penguins!". If it is installed on your PC the Penguins! application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Penguins! in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Penguins!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Penguins!:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Penguins!.
8. After uninstalling Penguins!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Penguins! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Penguins! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Penguins! by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Penguins! by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Penguins! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 16:47:54.800