This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Penguins! for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Penguins! from your computerWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Penguins! at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Penguins! directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Penguins!'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe. Penguins!'s main file takes around 6.45 MB (6758704 bytes) and is named penguins-WT.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Penguins!. They occupy 6.61 MB (6925983
bytes) on disk.
- penguins-WT.exe (6.45 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.36 KB)
The current page applies to Penguins! version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other Penguins! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Penguins! is an application by WildTangent. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Penguins! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Penguins! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Penguins! or simply click the Search field and type in "Penguins!". If it exists on your system the Penguins! application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Penguins! in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Penguins!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Penguins!:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Penguins!.
8. After removing Penguins!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Penguins! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Penguins! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Penguins! by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Penguins! by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Penguins! supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:26:51.453